The SUREDGE program eliminates the AOB battle, appraisal, and legal fees that plague the insurance industry. All invoices submitted are reviewed by licensed and IICRC certified Claims Managers with actual restoration field experience. Protect your policyholders from property liens, reduce cycle time, and maximize your department’s resources.
Outsourcing does not mean losing control. Our business analytics and data provide reports that will assist carriers develop mitigation programs, focus on ways to minimize leakage and enhance claim operations. Reports available include: Inventory, loss dollar leakage, cycle times, and indemnity/expense reports.
Our Review Process
- Secure, encrypted, exclusive email for each client
- Provide your claim’s team Onboarding Training
- Submit assignments via email or secure portal
- Create an independent evaluation and solicit any missing information from the contractors.
- Communicate with the adjusters and contractors
- Negotiate and conclude the assignment with signed release agreement
- We will send you reports containing revised invoices, comparatives, and/or supporting documents
- Provide a signed release agreement ensuring all parties are satisfied